I am no blogging expert. I am learning as I’m going. Some things I fuck up, somethings I pick up. Most things I just wing it. Either way here 1 thing I’ve learnt as a book blogger part 26;
That is the question is it worth it? Is it worth upgrading to business? For me personally, it wasn’t. (I literally just downgraded to business while making this post). Things I lose from downgrading.
- Unlimited storage space is great, but honestly I don’t think I am even close to hitting that mark.
- Personalized Help – Never used it. If I wanted to figure something out I just searched YouTube.
- Plugins are great, not going to lie. Will miss having Instagram on my page.
- Do I really need to remove WordPress branding? No, because we are all on WordPress, you can’t escape that fact.
- SEO Tools, if I looked at my stats. I had fuck all people finding me via search engines and social media.
- Upload Themes – Ha. *cough* I am way too lazy to make my own theme
- Google Analytics Integration – again never used it. I never felt the need to go into the deep dark dirty grit of what people were doing on my site.
The positives? I save money. Money I could use to help with any future books I plan on publishing.
What plans do you guys use? Is it worth it?