I saw this tag over at carlaslovestoread ages ago and she didn’t tag me but I thought fuck it anyway why not just do it.
- What is your pets name? Missy, I didn’t pick it was the name she had when I rescued her. She responded to it so I saw no reason to confuse her any further by changing another thing.
- What kind of pet is it and what breed? She is a dog. Stafford Bull Terrier mix. We think maybe a bit of rottweiler because of the size of her head and body.
- How long have you had your pet friend? Over a year now.
- How did you get your pet? I got her from a kennel. She was handed in as a stray. Someone had her from the kennel before me and brought her back. She wasn’t fixed so when she went on season she was going a bit mad humping things. Due to her size, the lady couldn’t handle her.
- How old is your pet? 6 is the guess. Not many details on her due to her being a stray.
- What are some quirky things about your pets personality? It not really a personality thing but she has a dodgy stomach like me. When she goes up the stairs and I am following her 9 times out of 10 she farts. Anything really and she farts like a trooper. It always loud and deadly. She loves to murder teddies. This is her after murdering a teddy.
- What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? A lot. When I got her I was going through a rough patch in my life. I knew I had depression, I just didn’t care enough to do anything about it. Getting her was a way for me to get out of my own brain. To focus on something else than myself. Having a pet they 100% relies on you for everything. You have to put them first before anything else. That and she a great bed warmer. She always gets me out the house.
- What are some of your favorite past times with your pet? Seeing her go whappy at other dogs. I can’t let her off the lead, she doesn’t have any recall and as soon as see another dog that is it. Full on play mode. Plus what she is as her breed, if something happened she would be the one in trouble even if it not her fault. So I have to be extra careful of assholes.
- What are nicknames that you call your pet? Missy Bissy. Just rolls off the tongue.
She a slag. Any new people in the house that is it, fuss me, pay attention to me. She lives with 3 cats and is golden with them. When I got her she was 23kg, she now sitting at 30kg. She was just bones when I got her.