Some naughty person just nominated me for the 2017 Liebster Award. Said naughty person – Breakeven Books. Thanks!
But sadly I can’t accept this award. Several things really, but the main being that I am a very very new blogger and I don’t feel that I have earned an award or anything along them lines yet. Maybe later down the road, feel free to throw awards at me like they are popcorn. (Yeah right). With that being said though. I thought I would still answer the questions that were given and the 10 random facts. Because why not?
- Do you judge a book by its cover or give the blurb the benefit of doubt? Yes and no. A good book cover sucks me in, but sometimes a blurb is just so much better.
- What are you reading at the moment? According to Goodreads 15 books, I am a bad person. I start multiple books. Main ones are The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore and The Handmaid’s Tale bu Margaret Atwood.
- If you could only take one book with you, what would it be? Fire by Kristen Cashore
- This one is a two-part question: Favorite villain? Favorite hero? Don’t really do favorites.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging? It is making me read more. Improving my really bad writing. Making me read more books outside of my comfort zone.
- What’s your blogging routine like? Still working on this one. Monday/Thursday/Saturday is the days I put reviews up. I leave Wednesday open to books that I personally own and have read. Most days, I check social media and stuff while reading a book.
- When did you begin your blog and where do you hope to take it? 3rd October 2017. To a point where I come to publish my own books, I am not an unknown element. I have a reputation build behind my name.
- Tea, coffee, or cocoa? Don’t hurt me. None? I can’t have caffeine. I hate the smell of coffee (long story involving a Karroo outfit) and cocoa doesn’t sit well with me either, plus not a huge fan of it.
- Hardback or paperback? Paperback.
- If you could visit anywhere in the universe, in or out of time, parallel or present, where would it be? This is going to sound bad but the Lord of the Rings. Got to love me some sword fighting.
- You’re going on an epic adventure to save the world. Name two characters who would help you succeed. Hmm. Hermione Granger and Shephard from Mass Effect (I know it’s a game but stuff it)
To finish it off, it says to write 10 random facts about yourself so here you go:
- I am bisexual.
- Love the Mass Effect games (Not Andromeda – That game is a bit meh).
- I have a bad habit of starting shows and not finishing them.
- I love hats.
- Proud owner of a Roman helmet and a Viking helmet (Don’t ask)
- I have 5 tattoos, 6 by the time this post is up.
- Caffeine, cakes and all good things. Hate me.
- Never been drunk.
- Chips is life.
- Cheese is death.
If you stayed with the post, then well done. Bit long winded but hey why the fuck not 🙂